Understand a Data Pipeline, Marketing Analytics, Data Automation and the basics of Data Engineering.
Learn how to use Python Libraries to create your data automation process.
How to make powerful analysis.
Create strong added value to your business. This will help you for your next job interview or your Performance Review and salary negotiations.
- A minimum of understanding of any computer language.
Interested in automating your marketing pipeline or your business intelligence? Then this is your course! Learn how to relieve yourself of repetitive work by programming it. All this in less than 2 hours!
There are many Business Intelligence, Python beginners or Data Analytics courses out there. I combine these subjects to create a course that connects and automates your Data tracking tools to your Business Intelligence tool.
We will Extract real-life data from Google Analytics and Facebook with Python and Transform these data points into a useful format and then Load them to Google Sheets => ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
Python is the best language to automate these processes and will be used in this course. This course is truly step-by-step as we made the course so you can code along with us. We extract data from 4 different sources and then use those data points to be able to decide on our future business strategy. And all is done through live examples. I am using my previous teaching experience as a lecturer to create this easy to understand course.
As a bonus, this course includes all the Python code templates we created for you to download and use on your own projects.
I and my team are constantly available to support you in your learning and to answer questions.
I’ll see you on the inside!
What are the requirements?
- A minimum understanding of any computer language and some marketing experience.
- Any computer running Mac, Windows, or Linux, all is shown on a Mac.
- All the tools used in the course are free, except for your Marketing you are using.
- Preferably you already have data from your Marketing on Facebook or Google AdWords.
- And passion to learn.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand a Data Pipeline, Marketing Analytics, Data Automation and the basics of Data Engineering.
- Learn how to use Python Libraries to create your data automation process.
- How to make powerful analysis.
- Create strong added value to your business. This will help you for your next job interview or your Performance Review and salary negotiations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Data automation.
- Anyone who is not that comfortable with coding but who is interested in programming with Python. The course has been created with the beginner in mind.
- Intermediate programmers can learn the Business Intelligence side of the course.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Intelligence.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by automating work.