Share the joy of famous quotes with a cloud-based web app using natural language processing to hit the right mood!
- Basic knowledge of Python, HTML, and Jupyter notebooks
- Ability to install Python libraries as required per course (pip install or however you do it on your OS)
Let’s share the wonderful joy of famous quotes to the world with a quoting machine web application that uses natural language sentiment to tailor the right quote for the user.
The class will teach you how to take your Python ideas and extend them to the web into real Web Applications so the world can enjoy your work.
In this class, we will:
- develop our ideas in a local Jupyter notebook
- gather data (famous quotes)
- use the Vader NLP sentiment algorithm
- tune our models and dispensing mechanisms locally
- design the look and feel
- get graphics
- extend responsive HTML templates
- port to the web using PythonAnywhere
- enjoy great quotes in tune with our moods 24/7
Above all, you will understand how you can port your own Python ideas to the web into fully interactive web applications so the world can enjoy your work!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody wanting to extend their programmatic reach
- Anybody wanting to share their work to the entire world by porting to the web
1 section • 12 lectures • 1h 59m total length