Learn how to use Twitter’s Streaming API, Redis and Flask together.
- Understanding of Python and web development
This video series will walk through building a streaming Twitter filter using Python and Redis.
Here is a synopsis of each video:
- Talks about the project and data pipeline
- Show how to ingest the Twitter stream
- Explain sentiment analysis and how to do it using Python
- Explain Redis and show how to setup a local server
- Design a pen & paper mockup, then convert to front-end code
- Prepare a custom Python class to preprocess and format data fields
- Build a simple Flask server to combine all the code so far
- Explores further improvements to the pipeline
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate programmers who are interested in data engineering
1 section • 8 lectures • 1h 5m total length