Learn about Selenium
- Knowledge of functional testing and basic programming experience in any language. Idea of what unit testing is all about.
The beauty of selenium is, that it supports itself getting programmed on any programming language as long as its drivers are available in it.
It runs tests on any browser as long as they are w3C compliant
And it executes on any operating system.
In this talk we will understand to look at Selenium as a web browser driving tool, which it is actually. We will understand that it doesn’t matter which programming language you use, the concepts around all languages and their unittest remains the same.
Browsers – Chrome and Firefox
OS for demo – Windows.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know about the power of the web driving tool Selenium
1 section • 5 lectures • 1h 5m total length
Introduction5 lectures • 1hr 5min
- The Technolgy Agnostic Powerhouse Tool – Selenium15:05
- The three pillars of Selenium15:05
- Login Logout with Java15:05