Use GPT3 API to build a fully functional app using Xcode and SwiftUI
Knowledge of data management using SwiftUI
Create modules such as “random concept” and “article” generation in the app
@EnvironmentObject and @ObservedObject property wrappers
@Published, @AppStorage, and @FocusState property wrappers
Design an attractive and user-friendly interface that supports both dark and light mode
- Mac computer with Xcode installed
- Familiarity with Xcode
- Familiarity with Swift and SwiftUI
- Passion for learning and building apps
Learn how to build a GPT-powered iOS app with Xcode and SwiftUI. You will learn how to build a fully functional app that interacts with OpenAI’s GPT3 API. You will be able to use the GPT3 API to craft modules such as “random concept” and “article” generation. This course will teach you the skills you need to create a GPT3 iOS app such as SwiftUI, OpenAISwift, and data management. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer, this course is perfect for anyone looking to add new skills to their toolbox. Enroll now and start building your own GPT-powered app today!
What will you learn in this course?
- Use Xcode and SwiftUI to build a fully functional app
- Integrate OpenAI’s GPT3 API into your app
- How to create modules such as “random concept” and “article” generation
- How to manage data in your app using SwiftUI
- How to design a user interface with SwiftUI and support both dark and light mode
By the end of the course, you will have an understanding of how to build your own GPT-powered app and have the skills to create other similar applications. I hope you enjoy taking this course and find it to be a useful learning experience.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate SwiftUI developers
- Developers with some knowledge of SwiftUI