Work with VRSEDGE App and learn how to use the App for roulette systems analysis
Use VRSEDGE App to test and build robust roulette systems and learn how to use the App for LIVE roulette play
Work with predefined interesting numbers’ patterns and learn how to understand Custom numbers pattern evaluation and test betting
- No special knowledge is needed
- You should understand only the basic roulette rules
- Webinar is for beginners and also for experienced players
Statistical research shows that only small group of roulette players is able to achieve profit in the long-term perspective. As the modern and information age are our daily business, many roulette players are focusing on online roulette and try to apply systems.
Simply put, competition with online roulette random number generator requires full and complete set of rules including statistical and probability research. This course aims to provide you maximum information about VRSEDGE App which is the App for statistical and probability roulette systems tests and LIVE play.
Learn and Master VRSEDGE App features for robust roulette systems development in this Comprehensive Course.
- VRSEDGE App major features
- VRS App and VRSEDGE App history and future
- VRSEDGE App Introduction
- Money management part
- Analytical part
- Custom numbers part
- Other parts
- Questions & Answers
Contents and Overview
In 13 lectures, this course covers all necessary and important explanations about VRSEDGE App.
This course covers the importance of the complete package of rules for roulette systems tests, analysis and LIVE play.
Students will also learn important characteristics for evaluation of roulette systems during tests such as Maximum draw-down, Progression Aggressiveness, Risk Reward Ratio etc.
Upon completion students will be able to develop own robust roulette systems, understand the complete package of rules for successful competition with pseudo Random number generator (RNG) in online casinos, be able to analyze and implement test results in live play, and understand my statistical and probability approach for online roulette systems development using my own analytical program VRSEDGE App.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is struggling to find and play meaningful and robust roulette system
- Anyone who loves to play Roulette
- Anyone who has a passion for roulette and is curious about experienced roulette systems approach
3 sections • 13 lectures • 1h 11m total lengthExpand all sections
VRSEDGE App Introduction, History & Future2 lectures • 5min
- History & Future04:27
Features & Functions9 lectures • 1hr 3min
- Money Management – Highlights02:51
- Money management part07:52
- Analytical – Highlights03:07
- Analytical part10:59
- Custom numbers – Highlights01:41
- Custom numbers part10:18
- Other – Highlights01:20
- Other parts03:34
- Two new features: One degree of Freedom rule & Correlated Secondary patterns21:17
Q&A + Additional information2 lectures • 3min
- Questions & Answers02:23
- How to use VRSEDGE App already today00:59