Embedded Device Interfacing
Device Access Programming using Python
Embedded Python programming on Raspberry Pi Platform
- Python programming
- Digital Electronics
- Brief knowledge about embedded systems
This course is for beginners to get start Embedded Device Interfacing with Python Programming Language on Raspberry Pi Platform.
This course starts with a brief introduction about Thonny IDE and its usage for python development. Also this provides information about a simple helloworld program creation with Thonny IDE.
This course provides the following device access with a step by step implementation,
1. RGB LED using GPIO interface
GPIO is acronym of General Purpose Input Output Interface,
2. Si7006 Temperature / Humidity Sensor using Inter IC Interface (I2C) Interface
Si7006 I2C Humidity and Temperature Sensor is a monolithic CMOS IC integrating humidity and temperature sensor elements, an analog-to-digital converter, signal processing, calibration data, and an I2C Interface.
3. BH1745 Ambient Light Sensor using Inter IC Interface (I2C) Interface
BH1745NUC is digital color sensor IC with I2C bus interface. This IC senses Red, Green and Blue light (RGB) and converts them to digital values.
4. MMA8652 Accelerometer using Inter IC Interface (I2C) Interface
MMA8652FC is an intelligent, low-power, three-axis, capacitive micromachined accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution.
5. MCP4725 Digital to Analog Convertor using Inter IC Interface (I2C) Interface
MCP4725 is a low-power, high accuracy, single channel, 12-bit buffered voltage output Digital-toAnalog Convertor (DAC) with non-volatile memory (EEPROM).
6. ST7735 132×132 pixel Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Controller using Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
This course also briefly explains about the General Purpose Input Output (GPIO), Inter IC Interface (I2C), Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
Who this course is for:
- Embedded System Beginners
- Python enthusiast on Embedded Device Interfacing
- Raspberry Pi programmers