Learn to code
- Must have some basic knowledge about Computers
- Should have a PC/Laptop with good internet
- Be able to read and understand English
- Some basic knowledge in mathematics
Features of this Course:
This is a Crash Course, so feel free to watch it at least twice so that you are good with the concepts. Also do practice what you learn, by completing the projects given at the end of this course.
By the end of this course, You will be confident enough to write basic programs in Python which will lay the foundation for helping you progress in your Python career.
This course will help you get started with advanced courses for Machine Learning, Cybersecurity and System Administration where python is the primary language.
NOTE: In case if you feel that I am going too fast or in case you find any topic hard, there’s always an option to watch the video in half the normal speed.
This course will cover the following topics:
Introduction to Programming
Introduction to Python
Fundamentals of Python
Glimpse of Advanced Python
Popular Python Libraries
Job Opportunities in Python
Mini-Projects for Placement guidance.
So I hope you enjoy my course. Feel free to share your reviews after completing it.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Programmers
- Students who are not from IT and CS engineering
- People who are curious about Programming
- People who wish to learn how to code