Fundamentals of computer networking
How data is transmitted across networks
How devices communicate with each other over a network
Common Network Protocols
Identifying vulnerabilities and exploiting them.
Analyze and secure networks against cyber attacks.
Techniques for detecting and preventing cyber attacks
- No prior networking experience is required This course design for Beginners
Networking For Hackers
This is my first course and I want to make it available to everyone for free. If you find the course helpful, please share it with others.
Computer networking is an essential part of modern communication, and this course will provide you with a solid foundation in the fundamentals of computer networking. In this course, you will learn about the TCP/IP and OSI models, different types of network topologies, and network devices like hubs, switches, and routers. We will cover IP addressing and subnetting, including IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, as well as common network protocols and their uses, such as HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP. We will also explore virtual private networks (VPNs) and proxies for secure internet connections and network security measures like firewalls.
Whether you’re interested in pursuing a career in networking or simply want to understand how computer networks work, this course will provide you with a solid foundation in the basics of computer networking. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to build and maintain networks, troubleshoot network issues, and explore more advanced networking topics.
So join us today and start your journey into the exciting world of computer networking!
Who this course is for:
- This course is primarily aimed at individuals interested in ethical hacking and penetration testing Anyone who wants to learn about computer networking and network security.
7 sections • 32 lectures • 1h 17m total lengthExpand all sections
Course Introduction2 lectures • 2min
Introduction To Networking8 lectures • 19min
- The importance of networking in ethical hacking02:48
- What is Computer Network01:27
- How Many Types of Computer Networks03:57
- Ethernet Cable01:15
- Network Topology03:24
TCP/IP protocol suite and application-layer protocols9 lectures • 27min
- OSI Model05:49
- TCP/IP Model02:13
- What is Difference Between OSI Model vs TCP/IP Model01:34
- IPV4 and IPV6 Address03:39
- What is Difference Between Public IP Address and Private IP Address01:29
- ARP(Address Resolution Protocol)02:31
- Routing Table02:11
Networking Services6 lectures • 13min
- Common Network Protocols03:34
Network Security3 lectures • 7min
- VPN and Proxy02:35
- IDS And IPS02:50
Detecting and preventing Cyber attacks3 lectures • 8min
- DOS attack03:18
- Phishing Attacks02:43
Congratulation1 lecture • 1min