Learn to perform Classification and Regression modelling
Master Machine Learning and use it on the job
Use Seaborn to create beautiful statistical plots with Python.
Get set-up quickly with the Anaconda data science stack environment.
- There is no specific prerequisite to learn machine learning. But you need to be from engineering/science/Maths/Stats background to understand the theory and the techniques used. You need to be good in mathematics. If you are not, still you can machine learning, but you will face difficulty when solving complex real world problems. Many say you need to know Linear algebra, Calculus etc. etc. but I never learnt it, yet I am able to work on machine learning.
In This Course, Solve Business Problems Using Data Science Practically. Learn To Build & Deploy Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Auto Ml, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (Nlp) Web Applications Projects With Python (Flask, Django, Heroku).
Data science is the field of study that combines domain expertise, programming skills, and knowledge of mathematics and statistics to extract meaningful insights from data. Data science practitioners apply machine learning algorithms to numbers, text, images, video, audio, and more to produce artificial intelligence (AI) systems to perform tasks that ordinarily require human intelligence. In turn, these systems generate insights which analysts and business users can translate into tangible business value.
More and more companies are coming to realize the importance of data science, AI, and machine learning. Regardless of industry or size, organizations that wish to remain competitive in the age of big data need to efficiently develop and implement data science capabilities or risk being left behind.
In This Course, We Are Going To Work On 2 Real World Projects Listed Below:
Project-1: Toxic Comment Classification
The Only Course You Need To Become A Data Scientist, Get Hired And Start A New Career
Note (Read This): This Course Is Worth Of Your Time And Money, Enroll Now Free
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in machine learning
- Career transition from Non Technical into Data Science
- Fresher to get job into Machine Learning Engineer
- Beginner into Machine Learning